The Gamebike is a hometrainer that is linked to an old-fashioned but still great computer game. By stepping and steering, the game -preferably a racing game- can be played. It requires a lot of concentration and control to stay on the right track and not to crash. It feels like you are really in the race. Playing both alone and against friends or colleagues you are motivated to get to the finish line first. You are burning calories, your eye-hand coordination is trained as well as your concentration. And on top of that your condition improves.
The Gamebikes are connected to a computer. By stepping on the pedals and steering properly, the user has to get to the finish line as fast as he or she can. If you steer wrong, you can crash into a tree or fall of the road. With the Gamebike you can play the game Downhill with 3 different parcours.
- With the Gamebike you train your condition, concentration and eye-hand coordination.
- High scores can be set via the time it took you to finish.
- A game usually takes about 1,5 minutes
- The maximum amount of players at one time is 4
You rent or buy:
- Set of 2 bikes (Matrix or Kettler, a different model is also possible)
- Computer with the Downhill game
- Conversion of the bike with steering and speed controllers
- Power supply: 2 power points required
- Required playing surface: 2m x 2m