Imagine that your relaxation determines what the world looks like. You relax and your surroundings change. That is the Mindgame.
In the game Daydream you play with the sense of relaxation. The game stimulates a meditative experience with images and sound through adaptive music and an ever changing natural environment. When developing Daydream it was taken into account that there are people who can move very little or even not at all, That is why this game is controlled completely by brainwave activity or heartbeat.
Daydream can be played with a heart rhythm sensor from HeartLive that measures your heart coherence or with the MindWave headset from NeuroSky that measures your brain frequency. Using the game is very easy: you just clip a sensor to your ear or put a headset on and before you know it your body energy controls the game.
Via a headset that measures brain activity you can control the game Drams of Danu.
The view is of a landscape that changes from winter into spring, then summer and then fall. This goes easier as your breathing becomes more relaxed and you can concentrate better.
Relax by watching the image and try to let the sun shine.
- The better your concentration the more the sun will shine and the more animals you can bring out.
- Playing time is anywhere between 2 and 30 minutes with an average of 5 minutes
- A score shows the level of concentration
- At the end you can watch the whole game. That way you can see when you were the most relaxed and when not.
You buy or rent:
- A computer with software
- The special headset with which to control the game
- Power supply: 1 power point required
- Required playting surface: 2m x 2m
- Comfortable relaxing chair and a quiet environment is recommended