With stable route films, the Silverfit Mile simulates the experience of cycling outdoors lifelike. The Silverfit Mile consists of a large, mobile flat screen that can be connected to almost any home trainer, passive-active trainer or treadmill by means of a wireless sensor
The Silverfit Mile, contains more than 100 films of routes at home and abroad, through cities and through nature. The route films are recorded with a special technique, making the films extremely stable. The cycling pace of the client determines the speed at which the movie is played.
In addition, the therapist can map out a personal route via Google Street View, anywhere in the world. Here the photos from Google Street View are shown that were taken along this route. It is possible to make a journey through time on the basis of photos of different cites from the 30s to the 90s. this is a celebration off recognition for the client, which often unleashes many stories while cycling.
You rent or buy:
- Mobile computer system with 43 inch flat screen
- CE-certified software with films, pictures from the past and route designer
- Remote controller
- Possibly: 50 inch mobile flat screens
- Possibly: bicycle or walking equipment
- Possibly: Extra wireless sensors
- Possibly: routes from your own town or city
- Power supply: 1 power point required
- Required playing surface: 1,5m x 2m